Sunday, August 7, 2011

Never discount anything until you really give it a chance

OK so here goes me eating crow so to speak.  I had joined FetLife about 3 years ago on insistence from a straight friend of mine.  I created a bare bones profile and looked around a little.  I must not have been impressed since I didn't go back to the site until recently.  After being at the OVR contest, I met several people that were on FetLife.  I said OK let me go back and take another look.  I flushed out my profile, added photos and friended people that I had met.  I then got into looking into the site, the different groups and discussions and now, well I am hooked.  There is a wider variety of things that I had originally thought.  I have had some great discussions, read some good advice and met some new playmates already... Who would have thought? OK so maybe the people that run the site, but I am sure they have thought that all along.  One of my favorite areas is one on DIY Bondage gear.  I have made a few things in the past and had a great time doing it.  Well now I am inspired to do even more.  So what have I learned?  Give anything a good looking over and a chance before you write it (them) off (yes this can apply to people).  So this is what my boots taste like?  Maybe my boys do have the right idea... VEG.  

1 comment:

  1. I think Fetlife has come a long way. In the beginning of the site, there was just bare bones stuff available. Not there are thousands and thousands of people on there and almost as many groups. Glad to see you are enjoying the site...wish I had some stock in Fetlife :)

    Bev

    ReplyDelete

What is the first thing you notice about leaather folk?